Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And My Jaw Did Drop!

This was a night to be shocked; at least I was! Not only was I surprised that Matt was voted off, rather than Lil...

THE JUDGES SAVED HIM!

They used their one and only save for Matt Giraud. I think this may come back to bite them. I guess I'm kind of happy since I like Matt's style, but he'd better take this opportunity and run with it because next week TWO PEOPLE ARE GONE!

Sources close to me (and I have to agree with this) say that Matt needs to remove the mole in the middle of his forehead if he wants to get a lady.

Comments? Agree? Disagree?

3 comments:

  1. We were talking about the mole holding him back too!! The top three still are Adam, Danny, and Allison in my opinion. They can send three home next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to watch the performances until last night, and that was AFTER I saw that Matt was saved. I think if I hadn't already known, I totally would have called him being in the bottom 3, but I wouldn't have that his fans dwindled so much as to leave him completely out.

    I think he "sang for his life" SO so so much better though, and I think that changed the judges minds.

    Next week, I bet something crazy happens and one of the 2 who goes home is going to be a "favorite to win" like Allison. It will be Anoop and either Allison, Kris, or Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mole was BUGGIN' me! Get it zapped! I think they made a mistake by saving him. I agree, things are gonna get all shook up next week!

    ReplyDelete