Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's That Time Again

Tonight is the premiere of AMERICAN IDOL, starting off the auditions in Boston. But what has been going on in the Idol world? Let's check it out:

KRIS ALLEN
Where is Kris? What has he been up to? I actually had to search around on Google to find this out. He has a self-titled album out, but I've heard nothing about it...not even a single review. It's been all about...

ADAM LAMBERT
Oh yah, he's definitely milking his new found fame. He's been all over the tabloids, and did you catch the American Music Awards performance of his? Yah. Pure craziness. And let's not forget...

PAULA ABDUL
Yep, she is out of here and I, for one, am actually happy. She has been nothing but a nuisance, in my opinion. I will miss her drug-filled antics, but why are they replacing her with...

ELLEN DEGENERES
I have mixed feelings about this. She's awesome, funny and extremely talented, but I want a judge who is not there for comic relief. But you know, I guess I'll have to wait and find out what she is really going to be like. Then I read yesterday that...

SIMON COWELL
He's leaving Idol! Major disappointment there. He's one of my favorite parts of the show. I love his snarky comments and he's almost always dead-on. I am very sad. Anyone remember the horrible song from...

KARA DIOGUARDI
Yah, how much you want to bet she doesn't help write this year's song? LOL! Oh, and they're bringing back...

IDOL GIVES BACK
This is a waste of time. Period. And so is the...

JUDGES' SAVE
This was stupid. And another waste of time. But thank goodness they will be returning to the original format of...

THE SEMIFINAL ROUNDS
Last season, it was all screwed up. Remember? A new group of 12 every week and then instead of booting people off, one by one, they kept three every week? Too confusing and no time for favorites.

I think that's pretty much it. Now, here's the only bad part of this blog...we no longer watch television, which means that I will have to be downloading the shows as soon as they are available. I hope that I can still get my posts out on time.

Anyhow, here's to a most excellent season! This IS American Idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment