Thursday, January 29, 2009

Squished Into One Post

Okay, here are the last two nights squished into one post:

JACKSONVILLE, FL
Being compared to Justin Guarini isn't always a good thing...that being said, Joshua Ulloa is still going on to Hollywood. Hmm. No more sound effects hopefully.

T.K. Hash sang one of my favorite songs, "Imagine". Not a big fan of tricking it up, but hey, everyone has their own deal, right?

Darin Darnell, who spent most of the audition crying, was a sad sight. I can't wait for Hollywood Week.

SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Surprised to see an Osmond? Living in Utah, all you hear about are the Osmonds, so I guess I wasn't surprised to see one on American Idol. He has chops, but hopefully David Osmond doesn't go through based on his famous family.

Why do they keep showing the auditioners who are dressed ridiculously? This is NOT why I watch AI.

Taylor Vaifanua, from Hurricane (which is about 20 minutes away from where I live and not that big of a town either) blew me away. Wish I sang like her when I was 16.

Rose Flack, our sob story of the night; okay. That's all I can say about that one.

Comments? Agree? Disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment