Saturday, January 24, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Okay, so I've been sick and haven't been able to blog about Wednesday's episode...so here it is!

I was much happier this time around because they showed more good auditions than bad. Still not sure if I like Kara or not. I guess I'll have to wait until Hollywood week comes around, which THANK GOODNESS is soon!


I LOVED the stay-at-home mom, Alexis Grace; she was super cute and I loved her voice. I'm interested to see how she performs during Hollywood week for sure.


The dude (I missed his name) that sang country was super cute and had a great voice. We need more country in the Top 12.


Another sob story, but she sang well...Leneshe Young. She's cute, she's young and she's got a fantastic voice, not to mention good writing chops. Kara should appreciate that.


What was up with the uber-nerd drinking out of Paula's cup? Retarded. And the scary looking hillbilly who was "threatening" the judges? That was overplayed by far, but AI needs all the drama it can get, right? Sigh.
And did anyone get confused by Paula's super-conservative dress and then her boob-popping dress?

Comments? Agree? Disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment